Team 'Sonchiriya' opens up about the film

The makers of filmmaker Abhishek Chaubey's upcoming movie 'Sonchiriya' which stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Bhumi Pednekar in the lead roles, held a press convention nowadays to deal with the media.
Apart from the director and the main cast of the movie, manufacturer Ronnie Screwvala along side Manoj Bajpayee, Ashutosh Rana and Ranvir Shorey attended the convention which was once held in Mumbai. Not most effective did all of them discuss concerning the movie but additionally shared their revel in with the media which was once provide on the tournament.

Talking concerning the movie, Manoj was once all reward for his director Abhishek as he said, "Abhishek goes into a terrain of his story. He learns everything, be it the dialect. He also became one of the villagers. I am a big admirer of his work as a writer and director." Furthermore, when he was once quizzed about being honoured with the Padma Shri award he said, "Any kind of honour is welcome. We actors work really hard. It’s very humbling when you get such honours. Over the year, you learn to control emotions."


Bhumi too spread out about how she felt when she heard the script for the first time. She said, "I went weak in my knees when Abhishek offered me the film. He was in my bucket list. When he told it’s a dacoit drama, I was like what would I do but after the film, I would say it was an enriching performance." She even spread out about her persona pronouncing that "The character I play in the film is a bit aggressive. She's a strong woman in a man's world with a lot of courage and strength."


Sushant, who'll be observed because the lead actor in the movie wasn't some distance behind as he said, "When Abhishek sir called me for the script, I told him I want to do it as I was looking for him and after we got done with the first page I knew I wanted to be a part of it. When I go back home today, I will be a narcissist and would say to myself that I am a part of such a great film." Sushant even published that he is a huge fan of Manoj Bajpayee on the degree and he felt really very obliged in an effort to proportion screen area with him.


Abhishek too spread out concerning the movie pronouncing "The idea of 'Sonchiriya' came from Ronnie sir itself. I took a lot of time to develop this film and all the credit must be given to him as he had the confidence in me." Talking concerning the identify he said, "Sonchiriya is a very common name in the region that this film is based in and apart from that Sonchiriya is a name of an endangered bird species which are found in the Chambal region. If you break the name of the film into two parts then it means Golden bird and once upon a time even India was called as the Golden Bird."


'Sonchiriya' which is shot in the actual locations of Chambal is all set to hit the silver displays on 1 March 2019.
Team 'Sonchiriya' opens up about the film Team 'Sonchiriya' opens up about the film Reviewed by Kailash on February 09, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.