Two more arrested in case of demanding extortion from Ambala resident

AMBALA: In reference to a case registered at Ambala sadar police station, the Crime Investigation Agency (CIA)-1 of the district police has arrested two accused, known as Ravinder alias Ravi and Akash alias Shubham,both citizens of district Fatehabad, allegedly for hard Rs 10 lakh as extortion from a resident of Ambala.

On January 7, 2019, a case used to be registered under Section 387 of IPC on the grievance of Rakesh Kumar, resident OF village Balana within the district towards unknown person for hard extortion following which the investigation used to be initiated and the matter used to be passed over to the CIA-1 team.


Both the arrested accused had been presented sooner than the court docket which has sent them on one-day police remand.


Earlier on January 12, the police officers had arrested one accused Vikram alias Ashu, resident of Jind in reference to this example.


In his grievance, Rakesh said, “I've my store of repairing TV and inverters on Ambala Highway at village Balana. On January 7 at around eight pm I received a call pronouncing a paper has been dropped outdoor your store and I will have to read it. I informed the matter to my neighbour and went to test outdoor my store. I discovered a paper through which Rs 10 lakh had been demanded from me as extortion via some Ashu alias Bona of Jind.”


Following the grievance, the district police arrested the accused who's present process interrogation.
Two more arrested in case of demanding extortion from Ambala resident Two more arrested in case of demanding extortion from Ambala resident Reviewed by Kailash on February 09, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.