I am a staunch Hindu, why does RSS dislike me, asks Digvijaya Singh

BHOPAL: Senior Congress leader and birthday party candidate from Bhopal Lok Sabha seat, Digvijaya Singh who has been again and again dubbed anti-national by way of the BJP-RSS combine mentioned on Wednesday, “I'm a staunch Hindu and RSS is a Hindu outfit. So why does it have ill-feeling in opposition to me. Mujhse kya bair hai?” The former leader minister was speaking to the media after heading a gathering of Congress staff from eight assembly seats of the Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency.

Digvijaya Singh was requested if his father Bal Bhadra Singh was a member of the Hindu Mahasabha, which is in large part believed by way of folks within the state. The senior Congress leader denied, saying it was RSS propaganda. “My father wore khadi and believed within the beliefs of Mahatma Gandhi. In 1972, he contested the elections as an impartial,” he defined.

The Congress leader who represented the Rajgarh Lok Sabha seat from 1991 to 1993, thanked AICC president Rahul Gandhi and leader minister Kamal Nath for fielding him from Bhopal, a saffron fortress since 1989. “I thank Rahul Gandhi and Kamal Nath for fielding me from the seat as soon as represented by way of former president Shankar Dayal Sharma,” Digvijaya mentioned. He claimed that if he received Bhopal, then Congress would have no less than 20 seats from Madhya Pradesh.


Singh who challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to contest towards him from Bhopal previous this week claimed, “I can guarantee you that Narendra Modi is not becoming the next Prime Minister.” He mentioned that it will no longer affect him if BJP fielded former leader minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan or Sadhvi Pragya Thakur towards him.


“Whether Shivraj Singh Chouhan or Sadhvi Pragya, this can be a decision the BJP must think,” he mentioned. “The election in Bhopal shall be contested by way of Digvijaya Singh but by way of the Congress birthday party,” he added.


Speaking of Bhopal, he mentioned that communal team spirit of town was destroyed after the Babri Masjid demolition. “It is simplest after the Babri demolition that Bhopal misplaced its Ganga-Jamuna (communal team spirit) tradition. No riots took place in Bhopal before 1992,” he claimed.


Addressing the congregation of Congress staff from eight assembly segments of Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency, Digvijaya Singh mentioned, “I don’t like sycophancy, tattle-tales, backbiting. I don’t need you to put-up my images, no loud noise and beating of drums and no slogan shouting in my name.”
I am a staunch Hindu, why does RSS dislike me, asks Digvijaya Singh I am a staunch Hindu, why does RSS dislike me, asks Digvijaya Singh Reviewed by Kailash on March 27, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.