Metro fire: Who will pay my kids’ school fees?

Last night, I was thankful to God for saving my life. Had I not jumped out, I might have suffocated to dying in the smoke. But nowadays, I am in point of fact at a loss. The ache is unbearable and the long run unsure.

I am apprehensive about losing the contract of creating furnishings in a south Kolkata house. The order would have fetched enough to pay the school fees of my 4 kids and I will have given the rest to my wife to run the house for the next two weeks.


The docs on Friday carried out an X-ray and advised an operation. I am the one incomes member of my family and we have no savings. My wife will have to borrow money for my treatment. In this situation, we received’t be capable of pay my kids’s school fees.


I am in immense ache. I don’t know if I will live to tell the tale or not. What is including to my misery is that It's not that i am sure how we can pay for my treatment. Doctors have stated I will want two months of entire bed relaxation. Since I am a wood worker and my work involves a great deal of bodily activity, I will want another month to be robust enough to get back on my ft and work.


Sharma, a wood worker, broke his leg whilst leaping out of the window when the Metro he was once travelling in stuck fire on Thursday


Metro fire: Who will pay my kids’ school fees? Metro fire: Who will pay my kids’ school fees? Reviewed by Kailash on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.